Waterbourne Condenses its program.
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we have had to make some changes to the Waterbourne schedule. We want to ensure that Waterbourne is safe for everyone and fits within the government restrictions.
The following changes have been made to our schedule:
- Earth’s Kitchen Sunscreen Run for a Cleaner Coastline: Postponed date to be confirmed - either March 13th or 27th - we hope to have this confirmed tomorrow
- Oceanbridge Beach Clean Ups: All three cleanups will be on March 20th at 9:00 am
- Tip Top Paddle Ninja Games: Will still be held on March 20th
- Popsicle Sandcastle Competition: Postponed to March 20th
With the uncertainty around alert levels, we will be rescheduling all ticketed music events to a later date and a new venue. Ticketed music events include:
- Bendon Lingerie Sunset Sounds: March 5th
- Big Beach Day: March 13th
- Friday with Dave: March 19th
Tickets will transfer to our new date automatically unless you request a refund by March 8th.
If you would like a refund please fill out the form here. Please note that refunds can take 10 - 14 days to process and all refunds will be excluding booking fees.
Unfortunately, this also means we will be cancelling our free music events including; Friday after work vibes, Saturday beach sessions and out George FM Sunday Beach Sessions.
The Stand-Up Paddle Boarding Nationals will still be going ahead on the 12th - 14th of March. We will be taking the necessary precautions and following the Ministry of Health guidelines to ensure this is a safe and fun event for those competing. We aim to run this event under level 1 or 2 COVID-19 restrictions. Although the full event site will not be set up, if we are operating under level 1, we welcome the public to come down and watch New Zealand’s top athletes in action.
We want to thank everyone for their message of support as we navigate a challenging time, and look forward to having everyone at Waterbourne.
Stay Home and Stay Safe.